"I don't know how you manage it all"
Anyone who knows me knows that I wear a lot of different hats and a spontaneous hang out session w/ friends often requires moving my schedule completely around. Even though it can be a lot sometimes (most times LOL), I can honestly say that I love everything I do. So I'm going to give you some tips/tricks that have helped me push through the days of no sleep and being on the go.
- Love what you do. It's as simple as that. The only reason I even bother to make it through is because even on my worst day I know I'm happy to be there. If you don't love it, get rid of it or work to find the beauty in what you're doing. Sometimes it's as easy as faking it till you make it, boo.
- Don't waste your time. Time is precious and there's no point in spending it with people or doing things that don't allow you to be your best self. Boys, jobs, and eating habits included.
- TREAT YO SELF: 10 minutes a day for something you love. So I actually learned this one from a friend and it has changed my daily attitude towards everything. Taking just 10 minutes (for me before bed) for your mind to relax and indulge in something that makes you smile allows you to take the time to focus on yourself and really cater to your own needs. For me, I read a chapter of a book before bed and I'm in my happy place. Add a bubble bath & I'm in the clouds LOL.
- Stop caring what other people think. Seriously- we're adults. Who cares.
- Spread positivity. Encouraging someone else to stay strong/keep going will push you to also have a positive outlook. Supporting one another is really the key to overall growth.
Your mental and spiritual health are just as important as your physical health. You can do it <3
Kennedy (not Gossip Girl)